Saturday, June 13, 2015
June 13 -14 Are You Going to Millbrook Fair?
Millbrook Fair Parade Features Tractors June 13th!Millbrook Fair started last night with entertainment by Sawmill Road in the Beer Garden, and today the fun really rolled into town beginning bright and early when the west gate opened at 6am. for cattle and horses to enter and their handlers too of course. They are having a huge sidewalk sale and bust a balloon event downtown tat is not to be missed either.
|Millbrook Fair Great Family Fun|
- June 24 Free Webinar for Festival Alcohol Vendors
What else is happening this weekend at the fair just a few minutes down the road from Omemee?
Check out the schedule reprinted here for the benefit of this who do not follow the Millbrook Chamber of Commerce Facebook page.
Millbrook Ontario Fair : 2015 SCHEDULE OF EVENTSFRIDAY, JUNE 12th, 2015
- 9:00pm Entertainment – Sawmill Road in the Beer Garden – age of majority event. Cover charge applies - $2
- 6:00am West Gate open for Cattle and Horses
- 9:00am Concessions, Petting Zoo
- 9:00am English, Western Performance Show begins at Horse Ring, Homecraft Judging Begins
- 10:00am Beef Cattle Show begins west of Secretaries' Building, Antique Tractor Pull Registration opens at scales. Heavy Horse Line Classes begin.
- 10:15am Parade registration at Millbrook Arena. 11:00am Midway open until 11:00pm
- 11:30am Parade Leaves arena
- 12:00pm Homecraft Exhibits open, Beer Garden open until 1:00am. Parade Judging and awards east of secretaries’ building
- 12:30pm Antique Tractor Pull begins at track. Heavy Horse Hitch Classes Begin 7:00pm Truck and Tractor Pulls - See lineup for details
- 9:00pm Entertainment – The Keene Country Boys in the Beer Garden – age of majority event. Cover charge applies - $2
- 9:00am Concessions, Homecraft, Petting Zoo, 4x4 Tough Truck Competition Registration opens.
- 9:30am Gymkhana Horse Show begins.
- 10:30am 4x4 Tough Truck Competition begins
- 11:00am Midway opens until 5:00pm 12:00pm Beer Garden open until 4:00pm
- 12:30pm Prize Winning Bake Auction in Exhibit Building
- 1:30pm Demolition Derby begins
- 5:00pm Midway closes.
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We want to hear your views!:
Send Your Friends a Free Pigeon Posts Subscription!
Any adfly links below will open with a word from a sponsor to help cover expenses. Click the "Skip Ad" Button when it appears in the top right corner to proceed to the webpage. Find out more at : http://adf.ly/?id=4009826 Want a direct link to your site? Leave a confidential comment to sponsor a post.
(Frequently Asked Questions) Choose your favourite and send a letter to the editor. 1. Why isn't this paper being run on a "dot com"? 2. Who is running this paper? 3. Why do you have Google ads on here? 4. Where can I get a print copy of this paper? 5. How can I help make this paper even better? 6.I'd like to buy you a coffee.Where can I send a donation? Thanks! Every bit helps!
Who Reads Omemee Pigeon eFlyer?
You do! Most readers are from our direct area,but people the world over do read Omemee Pigeon eFlyer. We currently have over 2,000 accounts getting our headlines,and almost 100 daily email subscribers. Not bad for a little eZine just starting out. We are especially excited about the writers joining in this project!